Skocz do zawartości

12.12.12 Promocja w Pololu

Treker

Pomocna odpowiedź

Happy holidays from Pololu!

We are excited to have our first, and last, 12/12/12 sale ever! To celebrate this relatively arbitrary confluence of twelves, we are discounting select products to $12, $24, and $36, and we are offering 12% off all other products for orders over $48. The sale runs from Wednesday, December 12 (12/12/12!) until the world ends in a fiery apocalypse—or 11:59 pm PST on Friday, December 21, whichever comes first. For those in a more festive frame of mind, feel free to think of this as a holiday sale, maybe with some weak tie-in to the twelve days of Christmas, whatever those are.

How it works

To take advantage of the sale, you must make your purchases directly from this web site. Some sale items are limited-quantity discounts obtained through coupon codes, while others will just have discounted prices for the duration of the sale (with no quantity restrictions). To take advantage of the coupon discounts, just add the coupons to your cart along with the items you want to purchase. For those sale items that don’t use coupons, you will be able to see the discounted price in place of the regular price once the sale is active. You can add all of the sale coupons (except for ELEKTOR1212) to your cart automatically with the following link:

Na pewno znajdziecie coś dla siebie: http://www.pololu.com/121212

Chciałem zamówić dwa Pololu HP 10:1, ale razem z wysyłką ($11 bez trackingu!) wyszło 35 dolarów, a to jest 110 PLN więc tyle samo co za takie dwa silniczki w Botlandzie.

Chyba nie bardzo opłaca się zamawiać tam cokolwiek, no chyba że w większych ilościach - ale wtedy prawdopodobnie będziemy musieli zapłacić cło.

Silniczki średnio, ale kontrolery serw i silników są sporo taniej i przy zakupach >24$ już zaczyna się opłacać. Na pewno jest to też świetna okazja dla sklepów na uzupełnienie zapasów minomum o kilka sztuk 🙂 Szkoda, że się na Święta wydałem z całej kasy 🙁 Mam ochotę na Maestro 18. No nic, trudno.